Sealing your pavers is the most important and effective maintenance procedure. The coating of sealer will enhance the brightness of the color of your pavers. Sealing your pavers will help protect it, clean it and maintain its beauty for much longer. Sealing gives your pavers a protective coating, so if you stain it with oil or grease, it will be much easier to remove. Sealing your pavers help to promote durability, longevity and the overall aesthetic beauty of your paved area.
Benefits of Sealing Pavers:
- Enhances color brightness and life span
- Protects the pavers from stain penetration
- Help prevent insect intrusion
- Inhibits weed growth
- Help prevent tire marking
- Stops harmful UV rays
- Eliminates efflorescence (white dusty coating)
If you have any questions regarding this article please feel free to contact Gardens Home Management Services and we will be happy to assist you.