South Florida is a popular vacation spot for people who want to make the most out of the changing weather across the country. Therefore, it is no surprise that vacation home management services have become a must-have. If you have a vacation home that you visit a few times a year, then you want to make sure that everything is in top working order when you get there.
There are several companies offering home management services that include inspections such as landscaping, general plumbing, pool services, etc. Your best bet, however, is to partner with a company that proactively manages the care and upkeep of your property. Gardens Home Management, for example, offers a Gold Card Program that includes a schedule of what needs to be checked and when. Here is a quick overview of the services and frequency of this program:
- A/C Filter Change (twice/year)
- Annual Flowers (twice/year)
- Pool Heater Tune-up (Annually)
- Carbon Filter Rebed (Annually)
- Carpet/Grout Cleaning (Annually)
- Exterior House Deweb (Quarterly)
- High Cleaning (twice/year)
- Pressure Cleaning (Annually)
- Exterior Window Washing (Annually)
- Interior Window Washing (Annually)
- Lighting Check (twice/year)
- R/O Filter Service (Annually)
When visiting the page on our website about the Gold Card Program, you can also see that the above checks and services have been scheduled for specific times throughout the year.
This is only an example of the types of services that we offer. Whether you need pressure washing and garage maintenance or landscaping, security and curtain installation, we take care of virtually any need as part of our comprehensive home maintenance service.
Contact us for more information about our home management services today.