You might find it rather easy to put off your home maintenance tasks for your Boca Raton home. This is something many home owners experience. If tasks need to be done once a month or a few times a year, it’s easy to forget them. Until your property starts to look tatty and loses some of its value that is. An overgrown landscape, peeling paint or a dirty exterior certainly won’t help your reputation or image in the Boca Raton area.
You can avoid these eye-sores and many more by hiring a professional home maintenance team, which we strongly recommend. However, below we have included a quick checklist of maintenance tasks that you can and should carry out to ensure that your home stays in tip top condition:
- Ensure that your windows and doors are sealed.
- Regularly pressure-clean the roof and exterior walls. Check the roof for damaged or loose tiles while cleaning.
- Do weekly yard clean ups to ensure that dead branches and debris are cleared away at all times. Mowing the lawn and doing light weeding work weekly will also help you to avoid out of control weed growth.
- Check all gutters and downspouts for debris and blockages. Ensure that they are always clear and clean.
- Fire and carbon monoxide detectors should be tested regularly.
- Ensure that you winterize your home in preparation for the colder months.
- Take the time to hurricane proof your home when storms are suspected. This can help to save a great deal in potential damage costs.
Home Maintenance Services in Boca Raton Provided by Gardens Home Management Services
Looking for a home maintenance team in Boca Raton that can handle all of these tasks and more? Gardens Home Management Services is just the team to approach. We have 10 years of experience and offer contractors who are available 24 hours a day. We will offer an all-in-solution to all of your home maintenance and management needs.
To enquire about our home maintenance services in Boca Raton, simply complete a work order request and one of our customer service representatives will schedule your request. For more information and advice, contact us via email or telephone at Home Care Pro today.