Dear Valued Customer,
There is a tremendous amount of information floating around regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). As president of GHMS, I am having my staff take proactive measures not only to ensure their safety, but yours as well. This is a precautionary in light of the situation at hand.
- We have an extra large Germ X Bottle at the front of the office that everyone is required to use as they enter the office each and every time. We are wiping down all handles and phones with disinfectant each & every morning.
- If for any reason an employee is feeling sick with any influenza-like-symptoms, we are having them stay home & keeping away from others. We are asking that they consult with their doctors immediately.
- We ask that the following procedures are adhered to when our staff is entering your home: immediately wash their hands upon entering the home with soap and water. Once they have washed their hands we are asking them to put on disposable gloves that have been supplied to them. This is for any service that is being done in the home i.e. homewatch, handyman, housekeeping. All disposable gloves will be taken out of your home & disposed of properly.
- We do not want you to think that our staff is being disrespectful but to be on the safe side for both you and them; we are asking that the shaking of hands be avoided and we implement the new elbow pump.
- If requested by an owner, our staff will put on a particle mask upon entering your home.
- We are supplying our staff with hand sanitizer to keep in their vehicles that is to be used throughout the day.
- If you are in residence and have an appointment scheduled with one of our team members and are feeling under the weather, we would appreciate if you would call our office to reschedule your appointment for when you are feeling better.
If you have any questions about the above, please do not hesitate to contact me at 561-625-5700 or via email email@example.com
Let’s all stay healthy!!!!!