If you ever wanted to find out what it takes to run a home management company, you can start by getting to know the people that make Gardens Home Management possible. The company is owned by Charles (Chip) Sollins, who has been an entrepreneur in the service industry for more than 25 years. Sollins has a commitment to exceptional service in everything he does. It’s no different with Gardens Home Management.
The Gardens Home Management mission statement is about focusing on the customer and ensuring they are never inconvenienced, connected, in control, and comfortable. We want to simplify our customers’ lives. Our policy is to always respond to any communications on the same business day that it was received. We offer this fantastic service thanks to our dedicated staff members.
Our team consists of:
- Tia El-Maayergy – Vice President of Operations
- Robert E. Jurewicz – Business Development Manager
- Roger Gillespie – Customer Service Representative
- Don Williams – Handyman
- Ilyssa Feierstein – Boca Office Manager/Accounting
- Tulsee Heralall – Handyman
- Irving Martinez – Vice President of Hydro Solutions
- Greg Hasenfratz – HomeWatch Representative
- Peggy Allen – Administrative Assistant
- Debbie Schnur – Long Island Managing Director & Operator
- Bradley D. Schnur – Long Island Legal Counsel & Operator
Services we offer
Our range of services is extensive and our expertise in these areas is unmatched. We offer the following services:
- Pest control;
- Pool and spa maintenance;
- Home staging;
- Interior and exterior maintenance;
- and much more.
If there is a job you need to be done at your home, we will take care of it.
Why choose Gardens Home Management?
With all the services we offer, all under one roof, there is no reason to go anywhere else. We have the insurance and the licenses needed to tackle any home and building maintenance job. We also provide estate management, homecare, handyman services – you name it, we do it. To find out more about our fantastic company and all we offer, contact us today.