Home maintenance for your West Palm Beach home might seem like an overwhelming task, but it doesn’t have to be. There are various regular tasks you can carry out on an ongoing basis to ensure your home and property only increase in value and is always in tip top condition. We have compiled some tips below on maintenance tasks you can carry out to keep your property and home in an excellent condition:
- Inspect and change the HVAC filters.
- Clean out the kitchen sink disposals.
- Ensure the garage door activates auto-reverse functionality when it encounters an obstruction.
- Inspect your fire extinguishers and make sure none of them are expired.
- Test the alarm on your carbon dioxide and smoke detectors.
- Test the running water and toilet flushing functions in areas of the home or property which aren’t often used.
- Check the water heater’s water relief valve to ensure it isn’t under excess pressure.
- Give your home a deep clean at least twice a year. This includes cleaning curtains, windows, doors and also airing out and cleaning the basement. This is a great way of encountering small repairs and issues the home has which you might have overlooked.
- Check the exterior water drainage to make sure there are no puddles or even blocked gutters causing damp problems.
These are just a few of the important maintenance checks you should carry out at your West Palm Beach home. For a full checklist, speak to professional home maintenance teams.
Professional Home Maintenance Services Provided by Gardens Home Management Services
At Gardens Home Management Services, we provide professional home maintenance services to those in the West Palm Beach area. Our services include full maintenance for light fittings and fixtures, molding and trims, pressure washing, checking HVAC systems, checking the exterior and interior for potential damage, installations of screen doors and fans, garage maintenance, installations of curtains and blinds, door repairs, dimmer switches installation and repairs, interior cleaning services and more.
We are fully licensed, bonded and insured, which means you can have complete peace of mind that your home maintenance tasks are being professionally handled.
To learn more about our home maintenance services and what we can do for you and your property in West Palm Beach, contact us at Gardens Home Management Services today.