Choosing a reliable contractor can mean everything to your home and your project you wish to have completed. Gardens Home Management Services has provided a few tips to help you find a reputable, reliable contractor to perform the work.
• Contractor needs to provide a written estimate on company letterhead
• Ask for the company guarantee
• Make sure the company is licensed, bonded and insured
• Do not work with the contractor if they accept cash only
• Ask for a legitimate business card
• Request proof of third-party property and injury insurance
• Research the contractors testimonials
• See if the company is members of Chambers of Commerce
• Check how long the company has been in business
These types of questions will ensure that you are dealing with a quality contractor and give you the peace of mind you deserve!