Nothing is worse than having your home broken into, experiencing weather damage, or finding out that your place has been infected by pests. An increasing number of residents in South Florida are investing in home watch services to make sure that there is a trusted, accountable company who is keeping a watchful eye on their properties.
While many real estate agents and real estate brokers have started to offer home watch services, they often lack the expertise, manpower, and general know-how to take care of all the potential issues themselves. If you own a home in South Florida, then it’s crucial to do a bit of research when interviewing companies for home watch services.
Some of the things that you should inquire about include the following:
- How long the company has been providing home watch services for?
- Is the company bonded and insured?
- Do they do emergency call-outs?
- How many people do the company employ?
- References of former and current clients.
Gardens Home Management Services offers a range of specialized home watch services that are targeted to business travelers, seasonal residents and those seeking an extra set of eyes on their home. When you partner with us, we will conduct weekly inspections. During these inspections, our bonded, insured, and fully licensed professionals will check the following:
- General security
- Pest problems
- Weather and/or water damage
- Heating & air conditioning system upkeep
- Electrical system
- Plumbing system
- Pool and Landscape Maintenance
Contact Gardens Home Management Services for home watch services in Florida today.