When you are away from your beautiful seaside home in Polo Club, Sanctuary, Seven Bridges, The Oaks, Toscana, Woodfield Country Club, you need a company you can trust to keep an eye on the place.
Peace of Mind
This is not only to ensure that any undesirables are staying far away from your property, but also to maintain the asset. When wear-and-tear takes its toll on a property – which it always does – you want to be notified as soon as possible so that action can be taken. As the saying goes, “a stitch in time saves nine.” And this is most applicable to fixed property.
Coastal properties, especially, need fast responses to any damage or decay so that further exposure to the elements does not exacerbate the problem causing more expense, worry and knock-on damage to your valuables.
HomeWatch in Boca Raton
When our home watch team at Gardens Home Management Services provides our comprehensive HomeWatch service, we will observe and report on all the important factors that you need to know about. A regular inspection includes:
- Walk entire exterior of property
- Perform visual inspection-report any obvious landscape concerns
- Report any obvious broken sprinkler heads
- Perform visual inspection of pool and spa looking for excessive dirt
- Listen for any unusual noise coming from pool equipment and look for any leaks
- Check doors and windows for signs of intrusion
- Check for broken windows or security breaches
- Security alarm checks
- Check for telephone dial tone
There is no need to spend sleepless nights away from your Polo Club, Sanctuary, Seven Bridges, The Oaks, Toscana, or Woodfield Country Club home when you can be 100% confident in a HomeWatch service that takes care of all the details and ensures that the right eyes are on your property.